Gypcraft Drylining Contractors Ltd takes the privacy of your data very seriously with the goal of incorporating its company values: Transparency, integrity, and trustworthiness.
A personal data is any information relating to you from which you can be identified.
The information may be provided by you when you sign contracts with us, when you provide us with contact details for support or correspondence purposes, when you apply for a job with us, when you contact us for whatever reason, etc.
You will ensure you have the consent of your employees and/or contractors to disclose any personal data to us.
Should we ask you to provide Personal Data by which a person can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement and the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the Data Protection Act [1998 OR 2018] and any other national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation.
We may also collect personal identification information from Users who interact on our website in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, apply for a job, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
What we collect
We may collect the following data:
- Name and job title
General Management System Date June2018 Customers suppliers and “Users” Privacy Statement
- Contact information including email address, telephone number.
- Any business correspondence and communication with you, including letters, emails and any information provided or required to resolve your enquiry.
- Statements, reports, accounts relevant to the business.
- Any other relevant information required for our contractual relationship with you
- Recruitment information (including copies of right to work documentation, references and other information included in a CV or cover letter or as part of the application process) from candidates applying for a Job with us.
How we use the information we gather
- To enter in contact with you when a product or a service is needed;
- To provide you with the product or service requested;
- To manage the contractual relationship with you;
- Dealing with your enquires and requests, including contacting you when necessary;
- Internal record keeping;
- We may use the information to improve our products and services;
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email addresses which you have provided;
- Meeting internal audit requirements;
- Marketing purposes;
- Assessing suitable candidates for a position in the company;
- To personalise user experience. We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site;
- To send periodic emails. The email address Users provide, will only be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
We will not pass your details on to third parties for marketing and advertising purposes.
Our lawful bases for processing your data
We will use your personal information in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract, we have entered into with you.
- Where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests or those of a third party and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
To whom will your information be disclosed
- Our employees;
General Management System Date June2018 Customers suppliers and “Users” Privacy Statement
- Our subcontractors;
- Third party consultants, contractors or other service providers who may access your personal information when providing services (including but not limited to IT support services) to us;
- Government bodies and law enforcement agencies and in response to other legal and regulatory requests, if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation or request;
- Auditors or contractors or other advisers auditing, assisting with or advising on any of our business purposes or processes;
- To any third party where such disclosure is required in order to enforce or apply our end user terms, and/or other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our company, our customers, or others but always in accordance with applicable laws;
- Protect the rights, property or safety of Gypcraft Drylining Contractors Ltd, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud prevention and credit risk reduction;
How we decide how long to retain your data
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
How we protect your information
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal information to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. All of our employees and data processors that have access to, and are associated with, the processing of your personal information are obliged to respect the confidentiality of our users’ information. We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected data security breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected breach where we are legally required to do so. We ensure that your information will not be disclosed to government institutions or authorities except if required by law or when requested to by regulatory bodies or law enforcement organisations.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links General Management System Date June2018 Customers suppliers and “Users” Privacy Statement
that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
You have the right to:
- Request access to, and a copy of, your personal information. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Gypcraft Drylining Contractors Ltd at Gypcraft, Birch House, F15, Birch Walk, DA8 1QX Erith (Kent)
- Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- Request erasure of your personal information. We may need to keep all or part of your data in accordance with applicable data protection legislation (e.g. if we need to keep all or part of your data to comply with our legal obligations)
- Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, we do not share information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you believe we have not complied with your rights, you can complain to the Information Commissioner.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Gypcraft Drylining Contractors Limited
Unit F15 Birch House Birch Walk,Erith Kent DA8 1QX
Phone: +44 (0)1322 448856
This policy was last updated in June, 2018